Exercise balls help us to face different types of difficulties. It can be used for various purposes especially for back pain. There are some reason for low back pain like low back injuries and muscle strain. Lifting object is the main cause of this injury. Swiss exercise ball is one of the useful tool for teaching that how proper body mechanic and posture will move while lifting.
Exercise balls – Cheaper Than Other Fitness Equipments
It is recommended to sit on a ball for 30 minutes in a day. We will find that exercise balls are relatively inexpensive as compared with other strength and fitness equipment. If you prefer doing home workouts then Buy Home workout buddy Ball System.
Different Types of Exercise Balls
Different types of exercise balls are Gym Ball 75cm, Wolblix 65m Gym Exercise Ball, ADIDAS Gymball, Viva Fitness Vector-X Rubber Medicine Ball, Cosco Gym Ball, Jern Rubber Exercise Gym Ball, Nivia Anti Burst Gym Ball, Sterling Gym Ball, Wds Total Body Exercise Workout Anti Burst Gym Ball, Adrenex Anti Burst Gym Ball and Fitguru Peanut Ball and Anti Burst Ball.
- You should place the exercise ball in such a way that the exercise ball should be against the wall and your small part of the back should touch the exercise ball. Then spread the feet shoulder width apart and this should be 1 to 2 feet in front of hips.
- By allowing the ball to guide the position of the back, squat down half away without leaning back into the exercise ball. Knees should not extend over toes. Then again return back to the first standing position and repeat this process for five times.
- By holding the squat for 10 seconds, try to increase the difficulty.Benefits of Sitting on an Exercise Ball
The benefits of sitting on an exercise ball are as follow:
- While working exercise balls can be used as a replacement for a chair.
- Acts as supporting system for the spine
- Reduces static loading of the spine structure
- Benefits of Using an Exercise Ball
- The benefits of using exercise balls are as follow:
- During pregnancy exercise balls are very useful for back pain.
- Exercise balls are good for back pain, neutral spine posture and abdominal strength.
- Exercise balls strengthen hamstrings and glutes.
- Helps to connect any muscle imbalance between legs
- Exercise balls are good for shoulder stabilize and mid back muscles
This ball is cool for all your Pilates exercises. It is coming with a hook and bag which is actually helpful for you. You can carry it anytime and make it look good. You can really experiment with this ball by so many options. You can definitely get the best benefit from this ball if you can use it wisely. It is ultimately giving you a chance to make yourself perfectly fit without any types of issues. You can definitely take a note of the whole process and select it perfectly.